Need a extra large sleeping bag for your kid? Don’t need to look further.
Our article makes a selection of the most popular extra large sleeping bags on the markets at present. They have different cute designs. There is sure to be one that suits your kid’s style.
With those extra large sleeping bags, you no longer need to worry that your little children will be scary for spending a night away from you.
So what are you waiting for? Buy one for your kid.
Best Value Extra Large Sleeping Bags
The Coleman Big Game Sleeping Bag With Pillow is a great choice for winter camping and other cold conditions. With six pounds of Coletherm insulation, the Big Game Sleeping Bag will keep you warm down to -5°F.
- “Great Bags, high quality and very well made.” – Craig Rice
- “You have plenty of room to toss and turn.” – t3hbigv
- “And this sleeping bag kept me warm.” – Boot Babe
The Coleman Nimbus Scoop Sleeping Bag is great for warm-weather camping. It-Inchs made for big & tall sizes, measuring 39-Inch wide by 84-Inch long and fitting most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch.
- “Very comfortable and soft.” – tij
- “This is a great sleeping bag for taller people (I’m 6’3) or someone who just wants more room.” – gregc4
- “When I got inside of it, my feet nearly hit the bottom of the bag and the bag only covered up to my shoulders.” – Lauren Jones
The Coleman White Water Scoop Sleeping Bag is great for cool-weather camping. It-Inchs made for big & tall sizes, measuring 39-Inch wide by 84-Inch long and fitting most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch.
- “This sleeping bag is a great value–reasonably priced, lightweight, roomy, and very cozy at the same time.” – Pacific Northwest reader
- “My husband is 6 ft 3 inches and the extra length was great for his height.” – Linda B.
- “It is keeping him warm and comfortable at night.” – C. Magee
The Coleman Biscayne Sleeping Bag is great for warm-weather camping. It-Inchs made for big & tall sizes, measuring 39-Inch wide by 81-Inch long and fitting most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch.
- “I used this bag on top when the weather was around 58F at night and was nice and comfortable (I sleep very cold).” – Joy
- “It’s nice when the inside is soft and fuzzy instead of slippery.” – Allison Colvin
- “It would also catch on the hairs of our arms and legs.” – Dr. Daddy
The Coleman Big Basin Extreme-Weather Hybrid Sleeping Bag will keep you comfortable and protected in temperatures down to 20°-0Degree Fahrenheit. It-Inchs a hybrid-shaped bag, with a mummy-shaped head and a rectangular bottom for extra foot space.
- “The drawstring around the head allows one to pull the opening to as small as you like.” – Derek
- “I have plenty of room to move around in this bag without having to unzip it and turn.” – Dawkins20
- “This bag works very well.” – oldretireddude
Mountain Trails brand; Sycamore extra long Adult sleeping bag has 4 lbs of InsulTherm polyester fill, that will keep you warm in 30 + degree conditions.
- “PRO: I was very warm, with a blanket inside the bag.” – Ella Kr
- “Slept for four nights without a tent in warm weather.” – Tri Tri Again
- “The bags are very easy to zip together to make one big bag.” – MsDzyn
The Coleman Sabine Scoop Sleeping Bag is great for cold-weather camping. It-Inchs made for big & tall sizes, measuring 39-Inch wide by 84-Inch long and fitting most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch.
- “The material is soft and it appears well made.” – Audrey Brumell
- “This bag is plenty large enough for me to burrow into its soft, fluffy interior and enjoy being wrapped in warmth!” – Glenna Johnson
- “Both of us were comfortably warm.” – DW
The Coleman Oak Point Sleeping Bag is great for cool-weather camping. It-Inchs made for big & tall sizes, measuring 39-Inch wide by 81-Inch long and fitting most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch.
- “It can also zip together with a second identical sleeping bag.” – Raymond J. Ackley
- “My wife and I like sleeping out on our 26′ boat in the cooler weather.” – Dave L
- “Description was clear.” – Bear
The Mammoth is the perfect bag for any family outing. Whether you’re going for a weekend at the lake or your in-laws are staying over, the Mammoth is comfortable enough for two (maybe three or four if you have young children).
- “It was warm, thick, comfortable, and big enough for 2 of us to sleep comfortably and have room to spare!” – wenswarm
- “When it came time to put it away my wife and I had no trouble getting it back into its compression sack.” – Nathan Siebach
- “I would recommend this sleeping bag to anyone that camps a lot.” – Peter
The Mistral 20 is ideal for budget-conscious campers seeking a lot of value. It is loaded with comfort-oriented features such as a pillow pocket (that fits the Kelty Camp Pillow pefectly!) and a conveniently positioned chest pocket.
Please Bookmark & Share