hiking sleeping bags are ideal for keeping warm while camping or mountain climbing.
hiking sleeping bags come in a variety of colors, sizes and temperature ratings. Be sure to consider the size of the person who will use it before purchasing. The choosing process is time consuming, don’t worry, we had made a selection for you! Here are some top rated hiking sleeping bags available on Amazon.
Enjoy shopping and stay warm!
Best Value Hiking Sleeping Bags
The Minnesota Fats “Fairfax” Billiard Table offers an unlimited amount of play in a limited space. Features include a quality light cherry laminate construction, 3/4″ Slate-Core play surface, ball …
- “Very light weight, small and compact.” – Axel
- “The stuff sack works great if you compress the bag evenly.” – R. Kraft
- “The zipper was a pain to zip open and closed and constantly would get stuck or chew up a piece of the fabric.” – JPEG007
The Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag is great for cool-weather camping. It measures 33-Inch wide by 75-Inch long, and fits most people up to 5-Inch11-Inch.
- “I like the cotton/flannel lining, feels soft.” – Chad Kanchuk
- “I’m happy with this sleeping bag it is well constructed and it is very comfortable.” – Angel Alejandro-Quinones
- “I like it but it’s really very warm…. just like it says it’s a cool weather sleeping bag.” – renee gangloff
Designed for extreme conditions, the Coleman North Rim Mummy Bag combines Coleman design and high-tech insulation to provide maximum warmth and superior comfort.
- “I got into my sleeping bag and was nice and warm, and comfortable through the cold night!” – dogma
- “The bag is big and heavy, so it’s really ideal only for car camping.” – TRM
- “Zipper has a large head that seems to help when zipping, smooth most of the time you don’t have to stop and pull the material out of the zipper.” – Eric Creache
The Coleman Palmetto Sleeping Bag is great for cool-weather camping. It measures 33-Inch wide by 75-Inch long, and fits most people up to 5-Inch11-Inch.
- “This is a great sleeping bag that kept me pretty warm on a chilly night.” – Angela
- “I’m actually loving the color, it’s not flamboyant and it’s sort of comforting as it’s a muted red and not bright on the eyes.” – diggy
- “These bags are great for car campers who camp occasionally, but serious campers and hikers should probably look for something else.” – TuhGrr
The Coleman White Water Scoop Sleeping Bag is great for cool-weather camping. It-Inchs made for big & tall sizes, measuring 39-Inch wide by 84-Inch long and fitting most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch.
- “This sleeping bag is a great value–reasonably priced, lightweight, roomy, and very cozy at the same time.” – Pacific Northwest reader
- “My husband is 6 ft 3 inches and the extra length was great for his height.” – Linda B.
- “It is keeping him warm and comfortable at night.” – C. Magee
The Coleman Willow Creek Scoop Sleeping Bag is great for warm-weather camping. It measures 33-Inch wide by 78-Inch long, and fits most people up to 5-Inch11-Inch.
- “This sleeping bag is of good quality.” – Xiaoyang Cui
- “My wife loves this sleeping bag and she wants to go camping more often because of it.” – bweemes
- “The length of the sleeping bag matched my height of 5’10" nicely but I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone over 6′ if you don’t want most of your chest hanging out.” – Jason
The Coleman Sabine Scoop Sleeping Bag is great for cold-weather camping. It-Inchs made for big & tall sizes, measuring 39-Inch wide by 84-Inch long and fitting most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch.
- “The material is soft and it appears well made.” – Audrey Brumell
- “This bag is plenty large enough for me to burrow into its soft, fluffy interior and enjoy being wrapped in warmth!” – Glenna Johnson
- “Both of us were comfortably warm.” – DW
The Coleman Nimbus Scoop Sleeping Bag is great for warm-weather camping. It-Inchs made for big & tall sizes, measuring 39-Inch wide by 84-Inch long and fitting most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch.
- “Very comfortable and soft.” – tij
- “This is a great sleeping bag for taller people (I’m 6’3) or someone who just wants more room.” – gregc4
- “When I got inside of it, my feet nearly hit the bottom of the bag and the bag only covered up to my shoulders.” – Lauren Jones
Coleman Cambridge Sleeping Bag provides superior warmth for spring and fall overnight trips! Comfortable down to 30 Degrees! With 4 lbs. of Coletherm insulation, you’ll have no trouble falling fast asleeep out in the woods! Plus, a comfy cotton cover and flannel liner make for an inviting feel on nights where the temperature starts to dip near freezing! Fits most body types up to 5’11 tall.
- “The fabric is soft and breathable.” – Ginka D. Nikolov
- “Very warm, feels like very good quality material.” – Cmodman
- “Great for basement, backyard and tent camping out of car.” – Eric W
Mountain Trails brand; Lindenwood Adult sleeping bag has 3 lbs of InsulTherm polyester fill, that will keep you warm in 40 + degree conditions. With 33 inch width and 75 inch length, your should be covered from head to toe in quilted construction of polyester outer and liner materials.
- “Although this item is capable of keep ing u warm in cold weather, we used it for a summer camping trip and it was perfect.” – Amya
- “The temperatures dropped down into the 40′s one night and this sleeping bag held up fine.” – Albert Jurina III
- “Better than any snuggles junk My heater was out for 2 days and it saved my life.” – zitascott
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
I hope you found my article informational and that you will share the url with your family and friends. This button makes it easy to bookmark and share my post to many social networks.