As we know, for camping fans, it’s very important that you have a good mummy bag sleeping bag for keeping warm in cold weather conditions.
Our article will introduce you a mummy bag sleeping bag, which is the most popular on the market and has received a lot of good comment since it is being sold. It can ensure that you have a comfortable and cozy sleep as if you were at home in your bed. With our mummy bag sleeping bag, your camping will be more interesting!
Enjoy your shopping!
Top Rated Mummy Bag Sleeping Bag
The Minnesota Fats “Fairfax” Billiard Table offers an unlimited amount of play in a limited space. Features include a quality light cherry laminate construction, 3/4″ Slate-Core play surface, ball …
- “Very light weight, small and compact.” – Axel
- “The stuff sack works great if you compress the bag evenly.” – R. Kraft
- “The zipper was a pain to zip open and closed and constantly would get stuck or chew up a piece of the fabric.” – JPEG007
Designed for extreme conditions, the Coleman North Rim Mummy Bag combines Coleman design and high-tech insulation to provide maximum warmth and superior comfort.
- “I got into my sleeping bag and was nice and warm, and comfortable through the cold night!” – dogma
- “The bag is big and heavy, so it’s really ideal only for car camping.” – TRM
- “Zipper has a large head that seems to help when zipping, smooth most of the time you don’t have to stop and pull the material out of the zipper.” – Eric Creache
The Coleman Taos Extreme-Weather Mummy Bag is a great choice for cold-weather sleeping. Featuring 38 ounces of Coletherm insulation, the Taos keeps you comfortable down to 25°F.
- “It is great quality and is very warm.” – Tina
- “The sleeping bag kept me warm all throughout the night.” – Dan Martin
- “Great for routine camping, but a bit heavy for serious backpacking.” – John T. Horner
This envelope-style sleeping bag is light-weight and can keep you warm at your camp site after a day of hiking and climbing. It’s great for use in cabins and camping tents outdoor in temperate conditions.
- “Both seem to be stitched well.” – Kris
- “Good for cold weather or just curl up on if you get warm.” – debc68
- “I wish that companies or sales surrogates would be more specific.” – Robert M. DuMond
A great choice for four-season campers, the Wenzel Windy Pass mummy-style sleeping bag offers a warm, comfortable night’s sleep thanks to its 0-degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- “I am very happy with this bag.” – ted larson
- “Also, it compresses very well into its bag after use, definitely not one of those that never seems to fit again after you take it out once.” – Rod
- “Either way, when I actually left some light clothes on, it was very comfortable.” – wvualum08
A great choice for three-season campers, the Wenzel Santa Fe mummy-style sleeping bag offers a warm, comfortable night’s sleep thanks to its 20-degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- “Well constructed and very comfortable.” – vince
- “I may order another one for my daughter as well.” – Mark M. Stacey
- “During my trip the temperature never dropped below 35 but I was freezing even though I was fully dressed.” – xd45nut
Providing comfortable ratings and warmth in a classic XL size mummy, the River is an excelllent choice for a carry or car campout bag that provides ample shoulder room and length.
- “I was nice and warm sleeping in a tent and stripped down to my skivvies.” – J. Cassada
- “I’m average height and weight and this bag works well – gives me a little foot space and room for my arms.” – KJ
- “I cannot imagine this being a 0 degree bag unless I sleep in long Johns or use a liner, but it says 0 degree on the label.” – ghvz1
Northstar products come with one function that is common throughout all products. Uncompromising quality, a product is only as good as the worst zipper or button so we make sure every part of the product is Northstar Tough and ready for use.
- “I was very happy with quality of the bag, good quality material, comfortable and warm.” – heidi derossett
- “Zipper broke within first 2 weeks of use … now it is nothing more then a blanket for my son in Afghanistan.” – michael pirolo
- “Putting it away took about a minute and a half, and NO ZIPPERS CATCHING!” – Major Chip Nelson
TEXSPORT SLEEPING BAG, CEDAR PASS MUMMY
- “Feels warm, comfy, cozy, and has decent loft.” – Honnis
- “Light weight and very compressible.” – Kenneth Mark Day
- “Totally glad I went through with the purchase.” – Justin
The Crescent Lake series sleeping bags are made with Techloft insulation. Techloft Insulation consists of multi-hole staple-length micro-denier fibers that have a siliconized finish for maximum insulation, loft, and compactness.
Love This page? Please Give It A Thumbs Up!
Find this info again! Share with friends & family!